V2U TENS D1 7000 Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
Click Image for Gallery
TENS is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain. It sends tiny electrical impulses through the skin to the nerves in order to modify the pain perception.
Specifications / Features:
- Portable, handheld lightweight unit, battery operated
- Dual Channel isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: adjustable, 0-100mA at 500ohm load each channel.
- Waveform: asymmetric bi-phasic square pulse
- Voltage 0-50 volt (load: 500 ohm)
- Power source: 9 volt battery x1
- Size: 10.1 cm (L) x 6.1cm (W) x 2.45cm (H)
- Weight: 150 grams with battery
- Pulse rate Adjustable, from 2 to 150Hz, 1Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable from 50 to 300 micro sec 10 microsecond/step
- Modes: Normal, Burst, Modulation, SD1, SD2
- The unit can store 60 sets of operation records.