Herculife Body Charger Commercial Upright Ergometer Bike HL-BHH720
Click Image for Gallery
- Mechanical design (MD) with low body frame, low-step through.
- Power watts up to 300 to 400 watts in high-speed rpm, (lowest in 5 watts).
- Wireless heart rate detector available for 5 khz and compatible with Polar chest belt.
- Varies preset program with constant tarining.
- Adaptive accessories available.
- High user capacity.
- Easy maintenance.
- Easy mobility.
- Handle Bar Adjustment - 2 level
- Comfort - Yes
- Integrated Reading Rack - Yes
- Low Step-Through Design - Yes
- Seat Adjusment - Horizontal and Vertical Adjustment
- Pedal Design - Wide Ride pedal with adjustable Pedal Strap
- Wheels for Easy Mobility - Yes
- Display Type - 9'' White Backlit LCD
- Screen Operational - Capacitance Touchable
- Excercise Program - 20 Warm Up, Manual, Interval, Valley, Ramp, Mountain, Rolling, Climb, Random, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, HRC (65%, 85%), Constant Power, Isokinetic, Goal, (Calories, Distance), Recover, User 1
- Display Feedback - Time, Level, Pulse, Distance, Calories, RPM, SPM, Watts, METs
- Heart Rate Monitor - Yes
- USB Port - Export Workout Data, Software Upgrade and Charging
|Integrated Reading Rack||Yes|
|Pedal Design||Wide Ride pedal with adjustable Pedal Strap|
|Power Requirements||Input: 100-240 VAC~ 50/60Hz, 1.5A Max Output: 30V - 2.0A|
|Seat Adjustment||Horizontal and Vertical Adjustment|
|Max. User Weight (kg)||181|
|Display||9'' White Backlit LCD|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Yes|
|Resistance Levels||32 (Standard Console)|
|Operation System||EMS System (Electromagnetic)|
|Product Dimensions (cm)||111.7 x 60.2 x 130.9|
|Delivery Time||10 - 15 Working Days|