Hercusense TENS / EMS / IFT Electrode Pads Circle Shaped - 22 x 22 mm (50 pcs)
- Size: 22 x 22mm
- Shape: Circle
- Easy to apply and secure self-adhesive, reusable electrode
- 2mm thick latex free non-woven fabric w/ conductive PET film and Hydrogel
- Integrated 2mm lead cable / prewire socket system
- Medium and low frequency, suitable for transcutaneous electrical stimulation / electrical muscle stimulation / interferential electrotherapy
- For smaller muscle groups such as neck and face muscles
- Each strip contains 4pcs
- Packaged in 50pcs / pack
- MDA Registered Device (No. GA4919519-31333)
- Medical Devices Directive 93/42/CE Annex VIII Class I, ISO 13485: 2016 certified
BIOCOMPATIBLE - We use materials that are non-irritable, non-allergenic, has minimal sensitization and unwanted side effects that is soft and gentle on the skin.
EXCELLENT CONDUCTIVITY - We use superior quality silver chloride (Ag/Agcl) electrode core and medical conductive Hydrogel to produce excellent conductive properties.
ERGONOMIC AND COMFORTABLE - Our electrode design conforms to the highest ergonomic standards to emphasize the ease of use, comfort, and compactness for easy application on any skin surface for long periods of therapy.
STABLE PERFORMANCE - Thanks to the Hydrogel’s unique properties, our electrodes can maintain firm contact with the skin for longer periods of time, thus minimizing signal interference, resulting in a much more stable electrode potential and clinical performance.
- Non-woven cloth (silicone or foam)
- Conductive viscose rayon fabric
- Conductive Hydrogel
- PET detached film
- Integrated prewire lead cable
- Our electrodes are designed for use on healthy skin only. Do not apply our electrodes to a skin area that is already swollen, inflamed, painful, itchy, rash, blistered, crusted, or damaged.
- The skin area that will come in contact of the electrode pads should be clean and free of dirt, grime, excessive oil, and grease as they will hinder the electro-conductivity of the electrode and reduce the adhesive properties of the pads, causing it to detach from the skin prematurely. Overly dry skin will also affect the transmission of electrical signals. To ensure the stability and strength of the electrode pad’s current and adhesiveness, wipe the intended skin area with isopropyl alcohol then lightly wet the same area with clean water before applying the electrode pads.
- Our electrodes use viscose rayon fabric in its composition which may cause adverse allergic effects and skin reaction in a small percentage of people. Should any rashes, papules, or severe irritation on the skin area occur after applying our electrode pads, it is necessary to consider if viscose is allergenic to you and halt the use of our pads immediately to prevent further unwanted side effects.
- There is a chance that a short circuit can occur when 2 electrodes are positioned too close together (ie. conductive gel pads are touching) during use. This will not cause the user to suffer an electrical jolt or shock as most modern quality physiotherapy devices have a failsafe switch built-in, but for high frequency electrodes it may cause the device to suffer damage to itself. For medium and low frequency electrodes, the short circuit will not damage the device but will instead flow back and render the current ineffective during the electrotherapy. To remedy this, please switch the device off and reposition the electrodes farther apart.
|Material||Latex free non-woven fabric w/ conductive PET film and Hydrogel|
|Certification||Medical Devices Directive 93/42/CE Annex VIII Class I, ISO 13485: 2016|
|Connector||Integrated 2mm lead cable / prewire socket system|
|Product Dimensions (cm)||5 x 5 x 0.2|
|Product Weight (kg)||0.02|
|Delivery Time||5 - 10 Working Days|
|Shipping Dimension (cm)||100 x 30 x 25|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.5|