Herculife Comfy Stim Digital EMS / TENS
The Comfy Stim is a combination unit of TENS and EMS. It features 5 TENS modes and 2 EMS modes. The pulse width, pulse rate, ramp time, on time, off time and timer are fully adjustable. The user can identify if it is a TENS or EMS mode by the reading on the top of LCD.
- Flip top cover
- 5 TENS modes , 2 EMS modes
- Protective strips on both sides of unit
- Large LCD reading showing the settings
- Easy to use press buttons control
- Simple directions for use inside the cover
- Patient compliance meter up to 999 hours
- Storage of the last used settings
- Easy to open swing cover
- Unbreakable, stainless steel belt clip
- Treatment time countdown
- Low battery indicator
- Modes: B, N, M, SD1, SD2
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1Hz/Step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10µs/step
- Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous.
- Mode: S(Synchronous), A(Alternate)
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step,
- On Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step,
- Off Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step.
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, 2~150 Hz , 1Hz / step.
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, 50~300µs , 10us / step.
- Timer: Adjustable, 5-60 minutes or Continue. Adjustable in 5 minutes each step.
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Size: 10.1(L) x 6.1(W) x 2.45(H) cm
- Weight : 150 grams with battery.
- On Time: ustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Off Time: Adjustable, 0~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Output Type: TENS and EMS